2018 Membership Drive :: Renew Now
Join or Renew your NGAKS & NGAUS Membership Today Securely Online!
Commissioned officers and warrant officers of the Army and Air National Guard are eligible for NGAKS and NGAUS membership.
Retiree Rag Nov 2018
Note: TRICARE EVENTS ARE ON PAGE 1 and begin NOV. 13
WWI 100th anniversary of Armistice Day is Nov. 1
2019 Joint Kansas National Guard Conference :: Click For Information
NGAKS Mobile APP :: Download Via Your App Store
Enjoy the "New" National Guard Association of Kansas Mobile App.
Utilize NGAKS Mobile App today and stay in touch with your Association.
Stay informed of important news and events coming up for your organization.
NGAKS :: About
- A nonpartisan organization
- Represents military officers who are current or retired members of the Kansas National Guard
- Promotes relevance, readiness and modernization of the National Guard
- Improves quality of life for our members and families (1300 NGAUS members; 7500 KSNG members & families)
- Supports policies & programs that allow the KSNG to attract and retain quality members
- Supports state and national policies to advance the security of the United States
Write To Congress :: Data Base
National Guard Association of Kansas
// Net Projections
// Innovative Web Design & Hosting Systems